Friday, January 8, 2016

Untimely passing of Waimin Nathaniel Molan Dian-In Loving Memory

By Steve Langa
Facebook, 31/01/2015


Late Nathaniel (Middle)
Lately heard of the untimely accident that took the life of one of my dear brothers, Waimin Nathaniel Molan Dian. Brother you left too soon and how my heart cries out for you all day today!

Brother you took with you your sincere smiles, unique vocal, an analytical mind, and most of all your admirable personality that captivates peer attention!

You truly were one of a kind to us who know you. You were designed special and at the minimum level (you) demonstrated (what you were made for) it to be desired for and talked about it whether for good or bad. Despite critics, you played a leadership among your peers even though you were never the type that influenced mass. But you definitely had a relentless mind to do what you do best - to put that smile on us when it mattered.

Seemed to seeing no aging by time and hence appearing to be still in your late 20s caused me to think we would continue to live on until the sudden encounter. Among the many other brothers/cousins and uncles I met (during my short visit lo ples), your typical personality quietly triggered old memories which speaks of the kind of personality you are!


You always put smile on our faces “Yu save puti smile lo face b'long mipla” whenever we meet you or hear stories of you! In fact, for a long time and up to the day of your passing, I used to admire you and hold you dearly in my heart beside others in our tribe! Nathaniel, you left behind fond memories that will never be buried with you. Though you are gone, your words, actions and smiles will never be removed from our minds!

What adds to my sorrow and pain now is the fact that I am not attending the funeral back at home “haus cry lo ples” (for reasons beyond my control). But sitting back today at home (Lae), and heads bowed, heart soaked in pain, I am wiping my eyes drenched with tears when recalling how dear you were (to me personally).

Brother, it definitely will be an eternal departure but hope we meet some day!
Brother Nathaniel Molan, may your soul rest in eternal peace!

No comments: