By Jay Kita
The act of "Reunion of Marriage" . Is it biblical by this phrase??? It needs critical analysis of the biblical truth.It is the indication of deviating from the pure salvation and redemption plan for man by the Creator The God Almighty. Therefore, be watchful of the Human Ideologies and Fantasies indoctrinated in the ministries and churches today lure Christians from churches.
The bible says only about strengthening marriage, if you would like to understand on building strong marriage foundation please read : 5 Bible Verses That Will Help Strengthen Your Marriage
1. "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."- 1 Peter 4:8
- This is a very important life verse for marriage because marriage is a unification of two sinners. No one is perfect in a marriage. There will be times that a husband or wife may fail each other, mess up, or do something hurtful. It is important to remember God's definition of love and know that loving each other deeply can cover all those sins. This verse reminds us the true power of love!
2. "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." - Ecclesiastes 4:12
- Understanding that two is strong than one is one thing. But, understanding two together united with one God is even stronger! The three cords represent a husband, a wife, and God. These three form a close relationship that is not easily broken.
3. "Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace."- Ephesians 4:2-3
- If a husband and wife are humble, patient, gentle, and selfless in a relationship this will cause less confrontation and arguments. This verse reminds us to keep calm and do as Jesus would do.
4. "For I know the plans I have for you, 'Declare The Lord,' plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."- Jeremiah 29:11
- These words fill our hearts with hope and faithfulness. This verse shows us the heart of God towards humanity. We do not know all the plans God has for our future, but we must trust that He will strengthen us each day.
5. "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."- Mark 10:9
- When you first enter into marriage, the last thing you are thinking about is divorce! But, through the years of being together, you may enter times of hardship and trails that threaten your relationship. If this is ever the case, allow God's word come into play. You have been joined together under God, don't let anyone or anything separate your love for each other.